On check-in day, your guinea pig will be placed in the hutch size of your choosing which has been disinfected with Trigene, and lined with a layer of dust-extracted wood shavings for your pet’s comfort and hygiene.
In addition your Guinea Pig will find in their hutch the following:
- A bowl full of Burgess Excel forage.
- Two large plastic domes filled with hay for use as a retreat filled to the brim with hay for your guinea pig to forage, burrow and hide in. All hay is replaced daily when the hutch is cleaned out. Please feel free to bring along your own snuggle bed or piggy tent.
- Vitamin C supplement is provided in a small Classic water bottle.
- Two ceramic feeding bowls for your pets’ daily feeds, including one for seasonal fresh vegetables and fruit, and the other for dry mix and Excel forage.
- A Classic water bottle and/or water bowl filled with fresh water.
- Snugglesafe heat pads can be provided on request for old or convalescing piggys to provide extra comfort and warmth.